Tuesday, December 28, 2004

An actual introduction

Ok, allow me to introduce everyone to my kids... as in their names. You see, most of us blog with screennames and such for anonymity, but the reality is anyone who wants to can find out my real name, as well as that of my kids. Why? Because I belong to an amazing message board called Momsview, and have been posting their real names there for 2 years. Keeping track of who is "A" and who is "B" is easy for me, because from 17 weeks gestation until birth they were referred to as such. And I was there, and therefore remember who came first! Since you weren't in the delivery room, it might not be as fresh in your brain! So.... drumroll please... my beautiful baby boy is Shane, and his gorgeous sister is Madison. They will be referred to as such now, and you have been informed! :)