Thursday, December 16, 2004

Pretty Boys... I just don't get it!

Allow me to ponder something with you, because I'm having some trouble figuring this out. Why is everyone in love with pretty boys?? I listen to a lot of country music right now, and everyone is SWOONING over Keith Urban. I think he's a bit goofy looking, and I'm pretty convinced he's had some plastic surgery, though I can't put my finger on it. I mean every female radio DJ, every country music fan, even celebrities... they all gush about what a hottie this Aussie singer is. He's talented, and I like his music, but what's so sexy about him? (I know it's the hair, it's gotta be the freaking hair!) Now personally, I'll take a Troy Gentry, or Tim McGraw anyday... hell forget country music and give me Vin Diesel. I certainly don't want a man who uses more hair products than me!!