Friday, December 31, 2004

A couple resolutions

I'm going to make a couple New Years resolutions... I'll let you know if I keep them!!
1. Work harder at my marriage. Not that my marriage is not doing well, but I think I could put in a better effort to make things go smoother, and to be closer to my wonderful hubby.
2. Be more patient all around. I'm not very patient at all... need to work at that.
3. Get up earlier. I sleep way too late, I need to stop being a night owl. This one is the most likely to fail, I've been a night owl since birth, but hey... I'll try!!
4. Live healthier. IE: quit smoking, cut down on my massive caffeine intake, maybe get sa little freaking exercise!!
5. Let go of any remaining bitterness I have towards those who meddled in my divorce. Funny how I hate a few ex-friends more than my ex-husband from that whole ordeal. The toxic people are out of my life, so now I just need to get past the hurt they left me with.

Ok, that's all for now... I think that's more than enough of a challenge for one year!