Saturday, January 22, 2005

Foolish

One might say that I'm foolish. Why? Well, you think I would learn from Cori's mistake, and not attempt any home hair highlighting. However, we all know I'm insane, or at least a little eccentric, so when she told me about her hair disaster I thought "Hey! I'm bored and miss having highlights. I'll go buy me some color and have at it!" (I should have been especially scared, because she sent me pics... it really was jumpsuit orange!) Well, in about 25 minutes we'll know if I should enter beauty school or not. I did the all-over color last night, and it came out well. I've been dying my own hair since I was in 8th grade, I can't really tell you what my natural color is. However, I've only had highlights done professionally, until tonight. The dye is on my head, and I will know soon if I need to ask N to stop at HEB in the morning on his way home for more dye. Oh, that's a bad idea. He can barely remember to pick up cigarettes in his exhausted post-night shift state, He may come home with some absurd dye. (His Ex is a cosmotologist, this man knows more about hair products than I do, but sleep deprivation is a mofo.) Well, one thing's for sure... either way I'll post pictures here. You can either laugh or marvel, whichever is appropriate. 15 minutes and counting!