Sunday, January 09, 2005

Goin' to the big D

N is in Dallas overnight for his military physical. This means I am not only by myself, but BORED because it's Sunday. Why are Sundays so freaking boring?? I have been seriously tempted to just beat my head against the computer desk, there is just nothing to do! Actually, I was not bored for an hour, because I just watched the new Desperate Housewives. For anyone who hasn't had the pleasure... what's wrong with you?? Do you live under a rock?? Anyway, the show is over, and I'm back to bored. I'm waiting (impatiently) to see what Tish's results to her Jeopardy post are. (hint hint Tish!!) Tomorrow is back to the everyday crap, appointments, calls to make, chores to do, all the fun housewife stuff. I guess I shouldn't complain about being bored!!