Monday, January 31, 2005

Music Meme

It's Shylah's fault... she made me do it!! Since music is hugely important to me, I'm actually enjoying this meme...

10 random consecutive tracks from iPod WMP:

November Rain~ Guns & Roses
This Is How We Do IT~ Montell Jordan (OMG I'm embarrassed!)
Roll On 18 Wheeler~ Alabama
Re-arranged~ Limp Bizkit
Ain't Drinkin' Anymore~ Kevin Fowler
Baby Blue~ George Strait
Run~ George Strait
Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel)~ Billy Joel
Wild Horses~ Sarah McLaughlan
That's Cool~ Silkk the Shocker ft. Trina


What's the total number of music files on your computer?
540 EDITORS NOTE: Make that 1007, apparently a bunch of my files were hiding from WMP!!

The last CD you bought was:
Dave Matthews~ Some Devil


What was the last song you listened to before this meme?

I have no clue, it was on the country station in the car.

Name 5 songs that you listen to often or that mean a lot to you:
This is REALLY hard for me, a lot of songs are meaningful to me...

The Woman With You~ Kenny Chesney
I Melt~ Rascal Flatts
Crazy~ Dave Matthews Band
Semi-charmed Life~ Third Eye Blind
Ants Marching~ Dave Matthews Band


Who are you gonna pass this stick to?

Cori
Tish