Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Promises, Promises!

I promise to update with soemthing interesting soon, along with pics of my hair. BTW, it didn't quite turn out the way I'd planned, but I'm pretty happy with it anyway, I'll let you be the judge later. Anyway, I'm just not blogging because I'm cranky, miserable, whiny, and pathetic right now. Not fun to read, huh? Actually, it may be entertaining, and I might go into it later, but it's so not fun to blog about when you are in the midst of it. I'm neurotic, I've always been neurotic, and always will be. Occasionally it really gets me in this type of funk, so woe is me! Oh, and insomnia has me in a freaking headlock, so far nothing is working, I've tried one OTC med, am connsidering going back for another, but I honestly think this calls for some Valium. Too bad I have none, and therefore suffer in my anxiety filled sleeplessness. Any suggestions? Well, I'll stop whining now, maybe tomorrow will be better!