Saturday, February 26, 2005

Answers

I only had 7 takers for the Questions and Answers post, so let me answer those now. Christine passed on a meme of sorts, so I'll answer that in my next post. It's hard coming up with 10 things I've done that you probably haven't.

Cori asked what I would be if I had another set of twins, would I be SeeingDouble squared? Yep, sounds about right. Honestly, I think it'd be way cool to have another set, even if my little moniker would need an update.

ShaLovee asked if I could do anything without the fear of failure, what would I do? Hmmm... maybe go to Law School. I need to get my undergrad first though.
AND
Do I keep my peanut butter in the fridge or cabinet? Cabinet of course, who puts it in the fridge?

Cyli asked what color I would be. Well, normally purple, but in honor of being certified, I'd be RED!

The Webwench herself asked what is the first thing I see when I open my fridge? Milk, and lots of it. Most of the top shelf has milk, 2% for us, whole for the kids.

Tish has passed the witness at this time, but reserved the right to question me later. Bring it on counselor!

And last but not least, Puglet asked me what I would name my pug, if I had one. Smooshy? I love pugs, their smooshy little faces are too cute.