Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Bad Boys, Bad Boys...

We were watching Cops earlier while making dinner, and when the theme song came on Shane said "Fire, Daddy! Fire!!" because to him anything with a siren is firetrucks. We told him no, this was police officers, like Pop Pop (he's only met my dad once, my parents live on the East Coast), and he ran into his bedroom. He came out with a toy cowboy gun, went right up to the screen of the TV, and pointed. Now this isn't meant to start a debate on toy guns, but if you read my blog before you know my policy on hate mail. :) We just cracked up laughing, because he was so serious, pointing his little weapon at the bad guys on TV. My sister was obsessed with Cops from about 18 months old, she would run around the house singing the theme song. I can't wait to tell my dad his grandson is another little devotee to his favorite TV show.