Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Get a clue!!!

I always leave my Yahoo! Messenger on "invisible" status, because there are a few people out there that I'd rather avoid talking to. About a half an hour ago I decided to turn it to "available" in case anyone I do want to chat with is not busy. Well, wouldn't you know... one of the people I "avoid" IMs me, and I haven't talked to this person since before Madison broke her leg (Thanksgiving weekend). **sigh** It's been months, don't you think they would get the message by now? I'm too lazy to give everyone a new screenname to contact me, and I don't want to be rude (ok, that's a lie) so I try to have an abrupt convo with said person, basically trying to blow them off without being a total bitch. I think I'll go back into hiding. If you're reading this, you know where to find me!!