Thursday, February 03, 2005

Inappropriate

This post over at Sarcastic Journalist made me laugh, because I'm the same way. It also reminded me about the commercial I've been meaning to blog about. I actually had to wait until I could show the commercial to N, just to make sure I wasn't the only one who noticed it.

There is a Fruit Roll-Ups© commercial for the tongue tattoo roll-ups. In the commercial the "lab techs" look at a kid's tongue and say "Slammin". The female "tech" grabs the tongue with tongs and takes off across Hell's half acre to show someone. The tongue is stretched all the way to the person she wants to show, then she releases it and it flies back towards it's owner much like a measuring tape recoiling. The doors to the Fruit Roll-ups Lab© slide shut, and it gets stuck between them. Every time I see that damn commercial I think "That looks like a dick! That's horrible!" And since N agreed that it does indeed look like a dick, I know I'm not the only crazy one. It's not like you didn't already know I was nuts.