Sunday, February 13, 2005

Insomniac Hell

!!! Tish: Don't read this, there is mention of carb-a-licious treats! Don't say I didn't warn ya this time!
I currently have scrapbooking supplies strewn all over my bedroom floor, and was pasting the last peice of a page down when I ran out of the adhesive roller. Great... not I get to be pissed off that I'm thisclose to finishing the page and there is one loose photo. I should really pack it all up so the cats don't destroy it. My incentive to take my butt to bed is N coming home in the morning with Krispy Kremes, and if I'm lucky he'll surprise me with Starbucks, though I forgot to ask. Yet I sit here on the computer like a fool at 2:45am, unable to sleep, and torturing myself with thoughts of a triple venti caramel machiatto. **sigh** On the bright side, the kids went to bed without a hassle tonight, of course they woke up 20 minutes ago, so it may not be a bright side after all. Is insomnia genetic?