Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Blech!

I haven't been posting for the past couple days because my mood is sucking hind tit. (I pick up all these phrases from N, he's such a bad influence!) Seriously, I'm normally happy and excited around this time of year, because winter is over and I love the warmth and long days. Unfortunately, my life is so stressed right now that I'm stretched so thin I'm about to snap. It will pass, it always does, but it leaves me with little patience or focus to write. I promise to be more interesting soon. Anyway, I really appreciate everyone who stopped by and read the post about the beds, because there were at least a couple people who owned that bed, and maybe our story will help save their child from injury. A big thank you to Tish and TheQueen for posting about it, and helping spread the word.
Hmmm... complete sidenote. Does anyone out there watch "It Takes A Thief" on Discovery? I'm not going to explain the whole premise, you can go to the site and check it out, but I really dislike Matt. Most people would probably dislike Jon, but Matt is so fake, he acts sort of high and mighty as if he weren't also an ex-burglar. I watch way too much Discovery and TLC, in case you were wondering.