Friday, March 25, 2005

Dear water company,

I pay you a lot of money, way more tha I would pay if I lived in the city limits. That's ok, it's the price I pay to not have close neighbors. When we moved in and your "employees" (read: non-English speaking contractors) broke the water lines EVERY DAY, I tried not to get too mad. Even after 2 months of outrageous bills and no water pressure, I tried to be nice. It's been 8 months, and we pay our bill on time, we generally don't complain, I'd like to think we're decent customers. For the second time this week my water is unexpectedly off. I called you, and your recording tells me our water should be on at noon. It's 12:33, we've had no water all day, and my husband is freaking out. He would like to take his shower please, and I refuse to let him use the bottled water to do so. Really, Water Company, he's losing control, he needs his shower. All we want are toilets that flush, showers that run, and enough water to wash the dishes. Oh, and could you please TELL US next time our water will be off, I'm pretty sure you are supposed to do that. Please and thank you.

Your stinky customers,
The Insanity Family


Editors note: It is now 3:01pm CST and the water is still off. Hmmm... we called and the new message says it should be on by 3pm. (Only a message because they are off for Good Friday. Lucky them!) We went to lunch and came home, thinking N would be able to shower before work tonight, but to no avail. I hate these people.