Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Grrrr... Blogger is being a punk!

Blogger hasn't let me in in over 24 hours, so I'm pretty happy to just get into my dashboard today, and hopefully get this post up. You ever wake up and know it's going to be one of those days? That was yesterday. I went to put my contacts in, and noticed a chip in the edge of one. Ok, throw them out, get a new pair. Open the new pair, and the right lens was torn in half. This is a new brand for me, and their packaging is a bit difficult to get the lens out of, so I don't know if I sliced it or it was defective from them. Oh, well... open another one, and now have an uneven amount of lenses. Grrrrr. The kids chose yesterday as official "Act Like Brats" day, and their daddy must have been in on the plans, because it was a bad mood day. Grrrr.... Ok, we get a phone call with less than stellar news. Nothing major, just a speedbump to put a damper on our evening. GRRRRRRR! Finally, the kids were in bed, the house was quiet, and I quit for the night. I try to blog and Blogger is giving me hell. Of COURSE!! The day wouldn't have been complete without it!! I took a sleeping pill and went to bed, wishing I had just stayed there all day instead of even bothering with the whole deal. Today is shaping up to be a *little* better, so we'll see how it goes. Pray for my computer, because if this post doesn't go through I'm taking this hunk of crap down to Michael Dell's house and throwing it at him. (Of course I realize it's Google/Blogger's fault, but Dell lives closer.) Is 2pm too early for a drink? I need one!

**editor's note** Check the time on this post. Blogger is not posting it, so it will stay open on my PC until I get it to go through. I'll post the time it goes through later. 8:51pm it finally went through... twice. Silly program!!