Sunday, March 20, 2005

Just in case you were wondering

Carissa asked under my last post what I would have done, since I mentioned I would like to go under the knife for cosmetic surgery. So, for any of those who are curious, I'll post my list here. Keep in mind this doesn't mean I have horrible self esteem, I'm not trying to trash myself, these are the things I would have done if I won the lottery and had nothing better to do. :)

Nose job, because my nose doesn't fit my face well. Boob job, because the beautiful breasts I had pre-twins are now much smaller, and I kinda liked the old set. Tummy tuck because I only gained 32 lbs with the twins, but it was all out front, and the stretch marks and loose skin left on my small frame are atrocious. (See? being thin isn't always the best thing around... I'm thin and can't even flaunt it!) Laser resurfacing, I have had acne for over a decade, and it's left it's mark. Veneers on my teeth, a nice bright smile is always nice.

So there you go, my little fantasy list of cosmetic improvements. Cori and I often chat about what we'll do when we hit the lotto, or the fairies drop the money in our front yard, and one of the things on our "agenda" is getting some physical improvements together. Preferable at one of those country club plastic surgery hospitals. You know, where you go stay and get pampered while recovering, mixing your Vicodin with frozen drinks and lounging under palm trees. So... what would you get done, if anything? Come on, indulge yourself with us!