Saturday, April 30, 2005

More music nostalgia

Buzz posted what his iPod (had they existed) list would have looked like the year he graduated HS. So... here's mine (you can figure out the year for yourselves!!)
I actually had to pull up the top singles from that year, and pick the ones I liked. In no particular order:

OutKast~ Ms. Jackson
Nelly~ Country Grammar
Kelis~ Caught Out There
Eminem~ The Real Slim Shady
Eminem~ The Way I Am
Destiny's Child~ Jumpin' Jumpin'
Sisqo~ Thong Song (Shut UP!! I know I'm not the only one who liked that song, it made the top 10!)
Craig David~ Fill Me In
Santana ft. Rob Thomas~ Smooth
3 Doors Down~ Kryptonite
Brian McKnight~ Back at One
Jagged Edge~ Let's Get Married
Jay Z ft UGK~ Big Pimpin'
Next~ Wifey
Third Eye Blind~ Never Let You Go
Pink~ There You Go
Dr. Dre~ Forgot About Dre
Sisqo~ Got To Get It
Missy Elliott ~ Hot Boyz
Eve~ Love is Blind
DMX~ Party Up
Train~ Meet Virginia
Santana~ Maria Maria
Kid Rock~ Only God Knows Why
Papa Roach~ Last Resort
Da Brat~ What Chu Like
504 Boyz ~ Wobble Wobble
Black Rob~ Whoa
Ludacris~ What's Your Fantasy
Juvenile~ Back That Thang Up
Mya~ Case of the Ex
Trick Daddy~ Shut Up

Of course, there would be a healthy dose of Dave Matthews Band, since I've been following them since 1996, and probably a good chunk of Third Eye Blind, since I was still hooked on them at the time. Ok, let the teasing begin...