Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday Fun Fest

First things first, I need to address something. Kenny and Renee got married. We ALL know!! Even non-country fans are aware of this event. We can stop discussing it now. It was even on Nickelodeon for crissakes, and I'm really not sure why. How many kids do you know that give a fuck about that?! He's a hottie country star that everyone thought would be a bachelor forever. He has been infatuated with Miss. Z for ever. They met, fell in love (or lust, who knows) and got themselves hitched in the islands. Got it? Good. Now on to bigger and better things. Someone email me if they have a baby.

There is an article in this month's Parents about a woman who is still nursing her 5 year old. Yes, I just said FIVE YEAR old. Hey, whatever works for you, but this still creeps me out. Everybody has to draw a line somewhere. **shudders** Oh, and Parents has an article on twins, with one little untruth. Identical twins are not genetic. The occurance of monozygotic twins is a steady 0.4% in all areas of the world, regardless of genetic or environmental factors. Feel free to ignore my little "know-it-all" moment, it's just a pet peeve of mine.

Nextel is not a military friendly company. Just in case you ever need to know that. They are supreme asshats.

Here's a WTF concept. You notice how most Disney/Pixar movies come out now as "Only in theaters"? Shark Tale comes to mind. I believe Monster's Inc was the same way. It seems that most of the movies they release claim "Only in theaters!!" only to come out on DVD like 2 days later. Do people actually fall for that? I haven't set foot into a theater since my 20th birthday, and every time I hear that little "threat" I say "Yeah yeah, whatever... I'll see it on DVD in a couple months." Never fails.

Well, that's all for now, I'll be bringing you more randomness all weekend long. Stay tuned, dammit!!