Friday, May 20, 2005

Retraction Squared

Remember this?? Well, we got another call from Nextel today, and magically they have no record of the call that waived the fees, the person we spoke to that gave me the confirmation number on waiving the fees, and basically accused us of making up the confirmation number. We're told we're liars, we're making all of this up, and since N is not currently being deployed to a "hot zone" (ie: Iraq) they cannot be waived. Anyway, we finally got fed up and called the corporate office, and it's taken care of, including an apology and a promise to address the behaviour of the customer care reps with the appropriate managers. All in all, I strongly recommend staying away from this phone company if you happen to be military.

Besides the Nextel drama, we've safely arrived back in TX. We're leaving tomorrow for KS (for good) so my blogging will be sporadic at best. Bear with me... I'll be updating ASAP. (I intend on posting a couple more times tonight, so stay tuned.)