Monday, June 20, 2005

More boobs!!

Ok, no more boob pictures, but we'll talk about them. First, my "secret" for you ladies who (like me) have sacrificed your boobs to pregnancy/breastfeeding. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Push-up. After buying this bra post-nursing, I have never looked back, this is the BEST BRA EVER!!! (See? Lots of caps and exclamation points needed, it really is that good!) Completely and totally worth $40, and considering I'm a complete cheapskate, that's something.
Secondly, after taking a good look at the sunburn pics I posted, I've decided I need to buy more of these tanks, they make "the girls" look nice. I'll actually have to lift my personal boycott* on JCPenneys for that, since I got them on sale there. However, the pics were not a ploy to show off my boobs, they just happened to have the misfortune of getting the worst burn. (Well, on me at least, poor Nate is a LOBSTER)
In "Not boobs" news, scroll down to the next post about Autisim Awareness, and go donate for the raffle. Please, and thank you!!

*The boycott came from a sudden change in my credit card terms, and when I called to discuss it, the rep was not only extremely rude, but lied flat out, and I told her to close my account. I later received an apology from another rep, but I had already made it up in my mind not to shop there, since apparently the money I spent with them didn't even entitle me to some common courtesy.