Wednesday, June 29, 2005

re-tagged

Monkey tagged me with this meme a few days ago, and I didn't realize it. I actually did this one back when I started blogging, but I figured I'd do it again rather that re-post the same answers.

3 nicknames that you have had: Crys, Cryssy, Crystal Gail

3 things you like about yourself: My eyes, my determination, my intelligence
3 things you don't like about yourself: my anxiety, my neurosis, my teeth
3 things that scare you: failing at parenting, my grandmom dying, meeting new people
3 of your everyday essentials: Coke, chapstick, cigarettes
3 things you are wearing right now: my wedding ring, a headband, my husband's hoodie (it's fucking JUNE, but the AC in the house is always frigid or not cold enough.)
3 of your favorite bands growing up: Dave Matthews Band, Bush, Green Day
2 truths and 1 lie: I have 2 children, I love them to death, I don't want any more.
3 things you can't do without: my family, Coke, my computer
3 things you most certainly can do without: laundry, noise, cat poop
3 places you want to go on vacation: Europe, the Virgin Islands, NYC
3 things you want to do before you die: raise my children, own a home, get my degree