Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Requests: Round 2!!

In addition to some pictures, Christine requested the story of my first kiss. Well, to be perfectly honest, I don't remember my first kiss ever (I've probably fried those brain cells) so I'll share with you my first kiss with Nate.

We met in September 2003, because we were both new sales reps at a car dealership. We had seen each other in meetings and on the lot, and one morning I came in to find him sitting at my desk. He said "Hey! I'm moving in!" (there were not enough desks on the sales floor, some of us had to share) and he did. Well, 12 hours a day spent together, we took our cigarette breaks together, etc. Finally he convinced me to come out to a club that he bounced at, so one of my friends and I went out Friday after work. He was working, so he couldn't really talk to us, other than stopping on his way around the floor to say hi. He kept asking me if I was going to give him a kiss before the night was over, much flirting ensued. (At this point I had to ask him, because that whole weekend was kinda blurry to me, drama with the friend who was there and her boy trouble LOL)
Well, at closing time, I gave him a quick kiss and promised to wait outside while he helped clean up. He came out after closing up, and we kissed again before leaving. (Separately, I'm not THAT easy!!) The rest, as they say, is history.