Thursday, July 07, 2005

My week in pictures

My brothers-in-law were in town. Here are the "boys", Nate, Jake, and Dusty.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The kids and their uncles...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jake is the baby of the family, he just graduated high school and is joining the Coast Guard. Here are the kids and their Uncle Jakey
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dusty is the middle son, enrolled in college, enjoying being 20 years old. The kids call him Uncle Ducky, a nickname he loves.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last but not least, the construction crews cut my cable line earlier today, and I was bored. Me and bordom are bad. Jake had asked me to give him a mohawk a on Sunday, which I did. Today I decided to give Shane one as well. Actually, N did the cutting, but I told him to. I know, we're horrible people, but Shane LOVES it. We'll probably cut it all off in a couple days.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com