Friday, July 01, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday

Go over and say hi to Kristine, who features Stuff Portrait Friday. The theme was a picture of your keys... I have the house key, van key and remote, grocery card, Hallmark card, and Petsmart card. Oh, and the Snoopy key chain, for no particular reason.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A picture from your front door. The crap in the back of the picture is my neighbor's, the ones I complain about.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Something from a previous relationship. I could have gone the obvious route with a picture of the kids, but I decided to go with my living room tables. Actually, I bought the whole suite during my first marriage.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, now go tell Cori that she needs to get her butt in gear. She could also use some hugs. Please and thank you!