Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Final update on my rant

I received a call from the AAFES General Manager who was handling my customer service complaint. She let me know they had met with the manager of the food court, as well as the employee in question, and found that this was not the first incident, though it was the first brough to the GM's attention. She assured me disciplinary action was being taken, although she was not at liberty to discuss specifics, and that if I ever encountered a problem like this again I could contact her. She thanked me for bringing it to her attention, and my patronage. Again, I'll say she was quite a wonderful woman, polite and apologetic for the behavior of the employee. So, I guess I'll only know whether the woman was fired or not by keeping my eye out for her, but I think it's safe to assume if she isn't fired she'll certainly not cross a customer again.