Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Table and chairs

I decided I didn't want to unveil the table and chairs until they at least had some paint on them, because they just didn't look right bare. So, here's a shot of me putting some touch up on the chairs.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here's a close up of the first chair I finished (well, not totally finished, but I got the phrase on there, it says Happiness) Each chair will have it's own phrase, in both Chinese and English.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is the table and 4 chairs, there are actually six, but I moved 2 into the kitchen so I could work. Didn't my husband do a wonderful job? I'm going to paint more Chinese symbols on the table, 2 large ones, but I haven't decided what to put yet. I'll post more pictures after everything is painted and laquered.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com