Monday, August 08, 2005

Wah!

Nothing to write. I am sooooo bored. How can I be bored you ask? Well, basically, N is gathering and preparing, and training, and whatnot, plus he has to go to sleep at a decent time, unlike yours truly who is a night owl. This means I depend on you, dear blogworld, to keep me entertained. You must be so busy with back to school shopping and crap, that you can't find time to entertain me either. So here I sit like a lonely puppy, hopping around the internet trying to find something to do. Yes, I'm sure I could find something to do offline, but dammit, there is only so much cleaning one can stand to do. Why don't you write pretty things for me anymore? Do you not love me? ** waaahhhhhh **
Ok, I'm kidding, I'm not heartbroken or anything. I'm really not *that* crazy!! I am a little pissed off, though it has nothing to do with y'all. It's my father-in-law actually (hi Mom!... my mother-in-law reads this site, I know this!) who has crossed me with some insensitive comments. Such is life, feelings get hurt, then we get over it. Then we ramble on our blogs about nothingness, because this IS 2005, you know!! Actually, I hear blogging (or maybe it's just the word "blogger") is now passe', but leave it to me to be behind on the trends. After all, all my friends live in my computer, and at least a couple people in this world think people on the internet aren't real. Didn't you know we're all actually elves living in a nice oak tree, tapping away at our keyboards? See?! Learn something new every day.

**I'm not sure this post will make any sense to anyone except me and Cori, but hey... y'all already knew I was weird!**