Sunday, August 28, 2005

Will blog for...

Some of my more attentive readers may notice I've added a couple things to my sidebar. Money things, to be exact. I hate to seem like a beggar, or someone who blogs to make money, but I decided to add the Paypal "donate" button and the Amazon.com associates program. So, if any of you are ever feeling generous, and want to help fund my now canceled trip to see Cori (I was actually going to get to see MY CORI during N's deployment, since we've been the best of friends for almost 2 years, but have never seen face to face!!) you now know how to do so. Of course, I'll lavish you with love and affection if you DO decide to share the wealth, but I'll still love you if you don't! Even better, the Amazon.com thing is just a click through to shop, and they pay me a couple cents, so if you are doing your Amazon.com Holiday shopping, could you go through my site? I'll have to go through someone else's since I can't use my own, and last year it looked like Amazon threw up in my bedroom at Christmas time! So, consider this my one and only greedy "send me money" post, y'all know how to do it if you want to. *wink*