Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina

What can I say? I have no idea what to say anymore. I want to help these people, to go down there and pitch in, or SOMETHING. The disaster is all I can think about lately, and I'm frustrated by my inability to help in any signifigant way. I watch the news, and see the pictures, and all I can think is "Do they have diapers for those babies? Formula? Medication for the sick? How will they survive?!" I'm sitting here in my home, with my internet access, and all of the things I need, and these people are refugees in their own city, with nothing to sustain them. I don't think I'll be posting much in the next couple of days, but I'm here, and reading blogs. If anyone knows of ways to help beyond donating money (we have, but we don't have much to give) please let me know. CJAping at gmail dot com.