Saturday, September 03, 2005

The lighter side of things, brought to you by Budweiser

The boys have been drinking since early afternoon, to celebrate the begining of college football season. So, by 11pm or so, you can imagine the state of things. Nate had his Sooners hat on sideways, and Jake had his Texas A&M hat on the same way. I looked over and noticed them, and promptly went for my camera.
Me: "Look at y'all wearing your hats sideways, dorks!!"
Nate: "Great minds think alike!"
Jake: (deadpanning N) "Does your ass itch, too?"

I was laughing so hard I could barely snap the picture, but I assure you I did manage to immortalize the scene for the scrapbooks. I'll post the picture later, I'm too lazy to walk over to the PC and upload it right now. So, in addition to foot powder for his STINKY shoes, Jake will be receiving some butt cream for Christmas to help that itching problem.
**Jake, I'm just kidding, you know I love you!**