Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Prepare to throw things at me

I am ashamed to admit I'm failing at my attempt to become a non-smoker. I wasn't going to admit that publicly, but what the hell... So, what's the worst y'all can do, besides ridicule me?? Tish and Ammie are gonna have my ass on a platter! I am going to the doctor on Thurday for an unrelated appointment, but I'm going to inquire into some stop smoking aids. Hypnosis has also been suggested, so I'm looking into that. Either way, I'm TRYING, and DAMMIT this is HARD!

Anyway, on to other topics. Cori is having a BUSY life right now, so head on over and give her some comment love. We've all been there, where you barely have time to breathe, let alone blog!

Another blog friend is a bit stressed about a procedure this weekend, so let's all think good and healthy thoughts for this wonderful blogger. Pray, chant, meditate, whatever you feel like doing to send some cosmic vibes out, they would be appreciated!!

Another sign that I'm getting old and boring... I was totally happy to see the new phone book was here. Why? Well, we had one from 2003, and all the coupons were expired!! My biggest complaint now? Half the coupons are for Topeka stores, which are 45 minutes away.

I've made a new friend! Like, one that DOESN'T LIVE IN MY COMPUTER!!! She lives a couple blocks away! This is an accomplishment, since N was beginning to think I only had friends in my computer. Granted, my best friend is still in here, but only because I can't convince her to leave California and run away with me. Silly woman!

Well, that about sums it up for now. I'm off to watch Boston Legal in a few, I hear it's right up my alley. Enjoy your evening!!