Sunday, September 11, 2005

Random thoughts

Does it mean you're a grownup when you wake up with a nose full of boogers, and it makes you realize you need to change the AC filters?

Hmmm... no power tools until everyone is awake... damn!

It's pretty funny that my mom calls to tell me she actually mailed my birthday present BEFORE my birthday. And that she was SO PROUD. Sadly, I'm just as proud, as our family never mails ANYTHING on time. This is why I pay my bills online.

I thought Wacky Packages trading cards were a rip off of Garbage Pail Kids, but apparently they've been around longer, and are both made by Topps. Still, a quick search shows that GPK are back in stores, who knew?? I love how the toys from my childhood are back again!

Well, that sums up my Sunday Morning randomness. How's your weekend going?

**9/11/01 We will never forget.**