Thursday, September 22, 2005

Send Earplugs

Seriously, I don't think my kids have shut up for more than 5 minutes in the last 7 hours. Jake got up with them this morning, because he's a glutton for punishment. I've warned people about my kids' incessant talking before, but sometimes you just have to experience it to understand why I pray to go deaf every night. Jake has now decided he is never having kids, and any time he thinks about it he's going to play a tape of my children, who NEVER. SHUT. UP! My mother-in-law will probably want to strangle me for ruinng her chances at grandchildren from her youngest boy, but I can't help it. Nate is lucky, he actually IS going deaf in one ear, I envy him. Someone please tell me that this is a phase, and it will soon end. Or at least send heavy medication, I'm dying here!