Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Business plan

I have it all figured out, as Cori would say how I'm going to "make my pile" (although that phrase conjures up thoughts of pooping, I've been around toddlers for TOO LONG). You see, my son's head is made of super unbreakable material. He's taken more than his fair share of blows, rarely do they result in more than a minute of whining. For example, he fell down the stairs, and scraped a nice chunk of skin off his forehead, but was seemingly unfazed. He still has a bit of discoloration where that scab healed, right along his hairline. Then, when getting out of the LooneyVan today, he tripped over his own feet, and faceplanted on the concrete. He managed to hit the exact same spot, and luckily only got just a couple of tiny scrapes. It all happened in that horrific slow-motion, where I saw him falling, but couldn't reach out fast enough. Poor kid. Luckily, no bleeding, so a bag of chips from the store erased his pain. Anyway, onto my business plan. I'm going to re-create the material Shane's head is made from, and sell it to NASA. No more shuttle problems, Shane's head could withstand the intense heat and pressure of re-entry without damage. Maybe the military will use it to replace their body armor. A light-weight, wash and wear material sure to stop the sharpest shrapnel. I really think I'm onto something here.