Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!

To all (3) of my American readers, have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!! To everyone else, have a great day!

Here is the required "What I'm thankful for" post. Bear with me as I get sappy while reflecting on the blessings of my life. This year I am most grateful the progress my family has made. We've come so far in the past year, and overcome many struggles. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and beautiful children, the home we share and the things we can provide each other. I'm thankful for all the struggles we've seen, as they've made us appreciate the good things all that much more. I'm grateful for my friends, both "in real life" and online, and for the opportunity to meet new people every day. I'm thankful for life, even when it kicks my ass. And of course, I'm thankful for Coke... how else would I get through the day!! :) I hope that all of you can find things in your life to be thankful for, and don't forget to tell those you love that you appreciate them. Enjoy your holiday!!!