Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Spoiled? No way!!

Loki has staked her claim as Her Royal Highness, the Princess of Pooches. Here she is on her "throne" of dirty BDUs.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And to my complete humiliation, I had to go to Target, 20 miles away, because the dog needed a sweater. She shakes like a crackhead, and with the snow yesterday we figured we'd have to do something to keep her warm. Just like you can only act like a complete fool in Wal*mart without getting dirty looks, you can only find doggie apparel at Target. Designer (Isaac Mizrahi) apparel no less. I refused to be THAT yuppie, if I'm not wearing designer tags, my dog sure as hell isn't going to get them. None the less, I lurked to the doggie clothing section, praying for the floor to swallow me whole, and picked out the cheapest cold weather apparel they had. Do you know what I had to spend on this damn sweater? $12.99!! This is ME, who shops at thrift stores, and cringes at the thought of paying retail. To top it off, the sweater is too small, and needs to be exchanged. See for yourself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com