Sunday, November 27, 2005

Tag!

Addict did the "back when" meme, and passed the baton to anyone who wanted it. I've done this meme before, but it's been while, so I thought I'd give it another go. I'm not tagging anyone, so if you''d like to do it just let me know in comments!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 13, in 8th grade, and getting grounded a lot. I was rebellious, and my parents were strict.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Shamefully, I must admit I was doing drugs 5 years ago. It'll be 5 years in February since I cleaned up.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Sitting in the hospital with my baby girl, her little leg badly broken.

5 snacks you enjoy
chips and dip
Twizzlers
chocolate
sharp cheese and crackers
cinnamon toast

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics
Whats Your Fantasy remix (Ludacris f. Shawna, Foxy Brown, and someone else I can't think of right now)
Fast Cars and Freedom (Rascal Flatts)
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song (the show is on, and I do know the theme song!!)
Crazy (DMB)
Ants Marching (DMB)

5 things you'd do if you were a millionaire
Pay off debt
Buy a second vehicle
Invest
Invest
Invest

5 Bad Habits
Smoking
picking at my skin
staying up too late
bitching
cussing

Five things you like doing
surfing the net (DUH)
sleeping
shopping
baking
scrapbooking (I'm SUCH a mom!)

5 things you would never wear again
Never say never, lest it come back to bite me in the ass

5 favorite toys
Laptop
sewing machine
digital camera
um... that's it for me

So, who's playing along??