Saturday, November 05, 2005

Turn back time

This morning I was having a bit of trouble waking up. My loving husband woke me up, and I told him I wanted to sleep some more.

N: What time do you want me to set the alarm for??
C: 9:00
N: It's 9:30, baby...
C: Ok (zzzzzzzzz)

N: Baby, time to get up...
C:I don't want to
N: What time do you want me to set the alarm, then?
C: 9:30
N: It's 9:40. I'll be your alarm clock. Cryssy... time to get up, baby.
C: You're talking too much. Go away
N: I'm sorry
C: It's fine, just go away!!

Aren't you glad you don't have to wake me up every morning? Poor N deals with my combat sleeping, and non-morning personality. I finally got up when the kids got into bed with me, because their wake up calls usually involve little fingers up my nose, or pulling up my eyelids. I do love my husband for putting up with my ass.