Sunday, December 04, 2005

Warning: Girl stuff ahead!

Seriously, if you are a guy, you may want to move along, this might gross you out. Don't say I didn't warn you!

I may have mentioned before that we are trying to have another child. We've been "officially" trying since June, and obviously not having much luck. Charting is a foreign concept to me, out of the 12 years I've been "a woman" (yes, I'm dancing around this, in case any boys ignored my warning.) I've written down my cycle approximately 6 times, and those have been in the last 6 months. So, keeping track of fertility signs, and all of the other crap that comes along with TTC, is becoming increasingly frustrating. I officially know more about my body than I ever cared to... I've TMIed myself! So, it's that time again, time to be either heartbroken, or estatic. I'd really appreciate some cooperation from my body, even if it was bad news, because waiting sucks. It really sucks. And, if it's bad news, the waiting for next month sucks even more. I think it was much easier the first time around, when I didn't even think about taking a pregnancy test until someone said "Do ya think...?" Family planning isn't all it's cracked up to be.