Friday, January 27, 2006

Bite me

I hate my cable company. Thankfully, I have satellite TV, but my fucking internet is always wonky. I hate that there is only one cable company we can use on post, I'd switch to Cox in a heartbeat if I could, but noooooo... Charter has a contract here. So, I pay for shitty service, and have no other choice. Just like Sprint and local phone service, fucking monopolies. Anyway, I'm having an insomniac night, and every time I go to check something out, it takes for-fucking-ever. I'm so not in the mood.

Some random thoughts.
I was watching Maury today, and they had transgender and transexuals on. The one dude, who was born a woman, had changed to a man with hormones and all. The thing is, I think his testosterone levels were too high, because dude was so hairy he looked like he was wearing a sweater. And? He had male pattern baldness. Now, I know MPB comes from genetics, but how the fuck does a biological woman end up with it?! Totally strange.
This post was bad enough when we first moved here, but now we're getting all of the troops back from Iraq, and it's a freaking madhouse. Apparently, people just do not know how to drive, or even live like normal people. There are huge lines everywhere, you'd think they'd hire more clerks in the stores considering the rapid influx of troops, but no... we all must wait for hours to buy Coke or whatever. There is this lady who works at the shoppette up the street, and is slower than molasses. She barely speaks English, and whenever she's on the register I want to punch her in the fucking face, or at scream at her for moving at a snail's pace. People like that make me not want to leave the house.
I need a good book. Any recommendations? The only thing I really don't read is romance.