Sunday, January 15, 2006

Helllllllllloooooooooooo

Um, hi. I'd write, but I have nothing. to. say. We went out Thursday night, and my body kicked my ass for it. After running around on Friday, and recovering yesterday, I finally feel normal again. We're busy bonding with the new "babies", who are even cuter than their pictures, and they are warming up to us nicely. We had a houseful of infantry guys today, for football and lasagna. The Colts lost, which was a shocking blow to N. That about sums it up. See? Nothing to talk about. Well, that's a lie, I was going to blog about the kid who was shot by the SWAT team in FL, but haven't gotten to it. Here's the reader's digest version of my rant. Kid was old enough to know better, shouldn't have taken ANY gun to school, especially not a gun made to look real. Once the police showed up, he definitely knew better than to brandish it towards them. Duh. We wouldn't be in an uproar about this if the kid had done somthing like lay on the train tracks and been killed. What he did was equally stupid, and I have no sympathy at all. None. I hope his parents don't get a red cent in lawsuits (which I'm sure will be filed shortly).What are your thoughts?