Saturday, January 28, 2006

Idiot of the month

I've decided to do an "Idiot of the week" post, with the stupidest person or people in the news. Since it's the last week of January, these people win for the whole month. From now on, I'll choose 1 of the weekly "winners" for the idiot of the month award. So, if you stumble across something extraordinarily stupid, don't forget to send it my way.

A nice hat tip to MajorDad for this gem. What's the thought process there? "Wow, I'd REALLY like to get that John Deere tattoo, but I don't feel like driving all the way to the tattoo studio. Oh, here's a guy with a homemade machine, he can do it for me!!" (BTW, artists get upset when you call it a tattoo "gun", it's a machine!) So, dipshits in this apartment complex let some door-to-door tattoo guy use his homemade machine to give them some ink, and only God knows what else. Then they got sick. Well, no shit! So, these retards in Springfield, MO win the "Idiot of the Month" for January 2006!! Congrats, and don't forget to take that penicillin.