Monday, February 20, 2006

One Smack Only

I submitted myself over at IT2M to get smacked, and found the review up today. Ok, so it was bad, only one smack... I'm bummed, but hoping to get resmacked with some changes to the site. Of course, you don't get to pick your reviewer, and I got the one I would least like to choose if given the chance, but hey, no use crying over it, right?? Anyway, thanks to the Bitches for the traffic, although I have to say I AM pissed no one had anything to say for Randy and the other fallen soldiers I had devoted the previous post to. I'm probably just a little sensitive about that because it should have been Nate. There's a long and personal story behind that, but Nate wasn't supposed to be out of the Army at that time, Randy was his "replacement", and my husband is alive today because only because another man is not. Pay a little fucking respect to those men and women, they aren't just names on a list.