Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Patience is a virtue, Stupidity is a curse

Patience is not something I have a lot of. I had decided this week to finally get my lip pierced. Normally this wouldn't present a problem, except there are about 6 places in a 40 mile radius, and they all open and close at stupid hour. (Monday and Tuesday noon-8, Thursday -Sunday noon -8 kind of thing)
We'll Nate and I have had our share of time in body mod studios. We've seen this done, it did a little research, and decided we could to it ourselves. I wanted to go get a piercing gun from Walmart, but N didn't feel comfortable doing it that way, so a thick needle won out. Can I just say OWWWWWW??????
Ow.
Ow.
Ow.
We had trouble getting the hoop in, and finally gave up op the capture bead and just closed off the hoop instead. Did I mention ow?? Yeah.... so N feels really bad, but I practically begged him to do it, so I'm really no mad. Just sore. Send popsicles.



Image hosting by Photobucket

Christine
asked for it... blame her if you are grossed out!!!

Update: Shortly after taking this picture, something told me it was not a good idea to keep it in, so I took it out, and will let the professionals handle it next time. The only shitty pat=rt if having so few parlors in this area!!