Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tagged, part 1 ***Repost for Phil***

Major Dad tagged me with this meme (and Phil tagged me again!!), and I have nothing to talk about, so I cheerfully abliged. BTW, go check out Phil's site. He's a soldier, and although he and I don't agree on too much, he has a very interesting site about life on the "inside".

Four jobs I've held in my life: Deli clerk, bartender, sales rep, and customer service in a call center.

Four movies I could watch over and over: As Good As it Gets, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Lady and the Tramp (yes! the Disney version!!), um... that's it. I'm not a big movie buff.

Four places I've lived: Tabernacle, NJ; West Palm Beach, FL; Fort Hood/Killeen, TX; Fort Riley, KS

Four TV shows I love to watch: Roseanne (reruns on Nick at Nite!), Desperate Housewives, Over There, Wheel Of Fortune (I kick total ass at that game!)

Four websites I visit daily: Gmail.com, Bloglines.com, my online banking, Yahoo.com

Four of my favorite foods: Pizza, crispy chicken salad, manicotti, brownies

Four places I'd rather be: Texas, New Jersey, the Florida Keys, hanging out with Cori

Four albums I can't live without: What the hell are albums? (KIDDING!! Don't throw things at me!) Under the Table and Dreaming~ Dave Matthews Band, Before These Crowded Streets~ DMB, Live at Red Rocks~ DMB, Crash~ DMB (Can you tell I'm a huge fan?!)

So, I tag you. Yes, *you*! Leave me a comment if you play along.