Sunday, April 23, 2006

GDF

I didn't participate in Get Drunk Friday, although I was drunk, at the club. However, the more interesting drunken-ness happened on Saturday, at a friend's house party. You see, I went to pick up another friend, walked in, and immediately did a couple Jager Bombs. I drank 2 Coronas, with a few more Jager Bombs, all within an hour and a half or so. I promptly went to the couch, and laid down, tring not to pass out. I vaguely remember people talking to me, and bits and pieces of what was being said. Then my friend, who was not drinking because he had duty the next day, needed to go home. Well, since I had picked him up, he had no ride, so I told him to drive us to his house. I stood my ass up to get my keys, my purse was on the floor, and everyone at the bar could see me. I fell on my ass trying to get my keys, which prompted a round of "You are NOT driving ANYWHERE!!" until I explained *I* wasn't driving, since I couldn't even STAND (Hello?? I'm not THAT crazy or stupid!!) I promptly passed out at my friend's house, until 8am when one of the guys from the party called me to make sure I was alive. Such a sweetheart, the guy who called me had to look through someone else's phone to find my number, because I hadn't met him before the party, and I was already wasted by then, so I had NO clue who he was. (Of course, N would have checked on me, but he was out cold too...) Still it's nice to have people looking out for you... every once in a while I meet someone who restores my faith in decent people. Just keep me away from the Jager next time, or at least tell me to slow my roll.