Monday, April 17, 2006

This is a PSA

Here is your PSA for the week. If you wanna be a "cowboy", or even just want to look the part, you have to remember one rule. Black felt hats are for fall and winter, straw hats are for spring and summer. So, if you're wearing a straw hat in December, or a felt hat in April, you look like an idiot. Just so you know. I'm not sure this applies to females, but it definitely applies to guys. Take notes... it's not that hard.


To answer Breezy's question, yes... I wear cowboy hats. I bought this hat today, actually. The Yankee in me cringed, but the Texan in me is overjoyed. I will be wearing it to Country Stampede and asking Toby Keith to sign it (even though it's not one of his hats... I can't find those anywhere) during the meet and greet. So. EXCITED... June can't get here fast enough!! And no... I don't smile in pictures most of the time.
Image hosting by Photobucket