Monday, May 08, 2006

This post is brought to you by the letter... C

Nicole over at Nickle Annie is playing a game, wanna play along? Here's how it works... Using the first letter of your first name, youhave to write 10 things that mean something to you.

"C"

Character is a very important quality to me, someone with a good heart and an open mind.

Children, I love my children more than anything in this world, although they drive me crazy!!

Corona is the only beer I drink, as you can tell by my GDF posts... LOL!

Chatsworth Rd is the street I grew up on.

Cori is my bestest friend in the world!!

Cell phone, I cannot live without my cell phone. I so belong to the "connected" generation!!

Customer service is one of my biggest pet peeves, so few companies provide quality customer care!!

CareBears, I still have a Birthday Bear CareBear, circa 1983, given to me on my first birthday. I bought 2 vintage ones off Ebay for my childrens' first birthday 20 years later.

Coke is my fuel, there is constantly a 12 pack in my fridge!

Canon G2, this is my "baby", I love my camera!!

Anyone wanna play? Leave me a comment and let me know you're playing along!!