Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Addiction

I don't know what it is about my mid-20s, but I've suddenly become a shoe addict. Mainly, Colin Stewart shoes from Victoria's Secret. They send me at least one catalogue a week, and it takes every bit of self-restraint to not whip out my credit card, and just keep ordering. To bad we have to do silly things like feed the children, and make sure they have clothes and stuff... I did get a "fix" about 2 weeks ago, with a major sale at Finish Line (plus a 20% military discount) where I got a pair of Pumas for about $25, and a pair of KSwiss for $12, yes TWELVE dollars. I wonder if I can use the $75 or so that I saved as an excuse to order a couple pairs of heels. Especially since I get Angel points on my card, and am thisclose to a gift certificate thanks to my VS spending habits. Hmmm...
I mean, how can I resist these?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting