Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Say "Ok!"

If my son tells me "Say OK!!", or "Say Uh-HUH!", or "Say NO!" one more time I may lose my shit. I seriously hear him telling me what to say in response to everything he says NON-STOP. From the moment this child wakes up, until the last "Good night!", he's telling me what to say, and will repeat himself until I say it.
Oh, and since we're talking about how to irritate the crap out of me, I woke up this morning to blood-curdling screaming from my beloved son. Hearing his "MOMMMMMYYYYYY!!!! I NEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD you! MOMMY! HELP!" jolted me up, and had me running down the hall, fully prepared to find some kind of horrible disaster. I didn't even stop to grab my glasses, so when I get to their room to find he was freaking out over a SPIDER, I was none too impressed. To top it off, jumping up so quickly gave me a nasty case of vertigo, I told the kids to ignore the spider (which I couldn't see), and play quietly while I went back to my bed. Ugh... what a way to start your morning!